Tuesday, July 06, 2010

im older than i thought i was
aging disgracefully
im a fucking walking embarrassment
to common sense and decency
i have a expanding heart
and a mind like liquid
my thoughts unbounded
my cock runs rampant
i throw electric tomatoes
at your green onions
i'm a millennium falcon
not apollo 13
ask me a question
i'll give you 7 answers
give me an answer
i'll show you why your wrong

i'm older than you think i am
aged like a tom waits song
i have no home address
cos there's no where i belong
i'm the voodoo love god
with my juju madness
wearing seven inch stiletto’s
and a second hand dress
if you see me in your nightmares
i'll sell you a dream
I don't want your money
when i can lick your ice cream
give me some truth
and I’ll throw you a banana skin
throw me a grenade
and I’ll pull the pin

No comments: