Friday, July 16, 2010

i know you, i knew you from day one, before i even fucking laid eyes on you. i know you. your nature. it was terrible and beautiful at the same time, imagine the magnificence of that, the fear and the love, it was everything i ever wanted, it was possibility, i saw a chance for us and i took it because at the time my mission was love over fear. i set my sights high, i always do, it was my nature to aim for the stars and find when i get there they are long dead, it's my nature to return them to life. i am shamanic but much more.
you could not know what i knew then, you were younger and your experience was nowhere near my own, you could not see your self and how everything was reflecting, your own nature eluded you but i understood it, i recognised the cauldron of forces at work, primordial basic elements that contained the complex codes for the universe, for me, i just saw the potential and it was awesome. i never saw that in anyone else before like i saw it inside you. i was in love with it, i wanted to dive in naked, head first, in joy but i ended up drowning in my own misery, unaided by the dark forces that sabotaged whatever was left.
i vividly recall your last words to me, 'you don't even like me anymore.'
it hurt to hear them, it was like a cold long blade into the very heart of the truth that i would not accept.
for that short moment you were the voice of reason. they say the truth is terrible but it's a matter of perspective. the very things that trap you can set you free.
as i had tried to trap you you had set me free.
yes i know you.

No comments: