Wednesday, June 23, 2010

and another thing, people in cafes who take their own sweet time reading the communal paper, fuck them, especially when they put it down and start chatting to their boyfriend, it's quite simple, read the fucking paper and pass it onwards. this is multi tasking, and it's predominately done by women who i know are designed to do such things but need to consider the implications upon others, especially me. fuck anyone else, my time is short, it's running out, i don't want to fuck around waiting, especially when i don't have a book on me.
a better way to deal with this situation women, is talk to me about what you have read, engage in some conversation, some inter table inclusion, ignore that boyfriend who is just to stupid to even acknowledge your existence unless he wants to get laid or have his laundry done, me i'll stimulate your mind and body and i do my own laundry.

No comments: