Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what a slippery day, i have so many things to do but generally can't commit to anything, i'm undisciplined and somewhat bewildered by everything.
i meet agent stone and her baby, we have a chia in avalon, it's nice, peaceful, that baby looks cute, it's smiling and playing with everything it can reach. i like babies when they are at this stage, exploring the world, fuck man it never stopped for me, i just keep on reaching.
i meet with hp who is back from somewhere up north where she has been drinking syrian rue and aya with the tribes. she looks all focused and disciplined in contrast to me.
i meet evan who offers me a ride to the airport, we discuss russian brides.
later i meet tim who makes me dinner, a strange mexican like meal with corn, it's quite wonderful, very nutritious and for desert we have poached apricots in a pear brandy, wow, 60% proof. i go home, fall asleep real easy.
in the morning loius rings me, wishing me well, what a nice chap.
it seems i have a lot to do today, i have to drop pansy off, i have to pack and pay bills, prepare for being away. blah!

No comments: