Sunday, March 14, 2010


the deep fix played their first gig last night, wow, i have know idea if it was good, it felt good, i endeavoured to remember all my lyrics, come in at the right spot, move around a bit on stage and present something trans dimensional which i think was pulled off, thanks to my amazing comrades val, nev, and louis who not only are excellent musicians but also my friends. finally after years of feeling like a freak i find a bunch of freaks where i can feel normal.
it was a brilliant night. i did have two large vodka and tonics, one before, one after that seemed to effect me in a positive way, i drunk lots of water but mid set found myself very dry. water is my drink, i need it near me all the time. everyone seemed to cheer and clap and despite the sound issues, (no fold back) the deep fix felt very good and i think it's safe to say everyone really loved the experience.
i'm ready for more live shows. see you there.

No comments: