Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i wrote a while back about creatures from another dimension telling me when they look at humans they see time differently, they see the span of our lives, from the moment we are born to the point of death, they see that shape as a series of progressive stages, like a sort of worm shapes. it's a strange idea but think about it.
i think when s person produces a series of art or music they are are all the same work. i started with a love for reading and writing, my imagination was always excellent, i was always captivated by others. hence my love of sci fi, a genre people criticised me for reading when i was a kid but i figured it was their loss. i spent my skool days reading the most amazing books while every one else learnt how to be practical and pay the mortgage, earn big bucks and all that jazz, me i'm not good at those things, i live in my imagination and it's beautiful.
cultivate your imagination.
it's reflected right back at you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello intergalectic spaceman. Darft Punk has been looking for you since 1982. It's cold over here, but working with dogs is fun. Give Pansy a pat for us. Much love, Tin Tin and Olive Oil on our Canadian adventure.
PS skype name?? Email us at turnersonline@gmail.com