Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i have just finished reading robert harris's book 'the ghost' which is obviously based upon tony blair and the war on terror, the novel is well written and very engaging and the twists and turns are well thought out although i had worked out the final twist about a third of the way through. it's a great book to read on an aircraft, or if you want a good quality escape yet the issues are depressingly real, politics, war, terrorism and the grey areas that they have in common.
i'm about to start 'antipodes of the mind' now by benny shannon. this is the most serious book written about ayahuscia and the most important in many ways. i'll keep you posted.

i guess i am not the most popular person in the world but i never really felt that was anything i needed, i have a handful of friends, people who i trust with my life and that's all i need. i know who i am and what i am here for, this makes me dangerous and generally most people i have got to know end up wanting to destroy me or see me fail. in fact this is the norm. therefore i have to retreat into my inner sanctum, and those enemies that i have will eventually learn that they cannot defeat me, only strengthen my will. i suffer greatly for my own misgivings, my failures and weaknesses and this is really enough. the idea that people want me to feel worse says more about them than me.

No comments: