Thursday, February 18, 2010

i first began receiving transmissions at the age of five. of course at that age i was completely devastated by the event and frightened to really talk about it with anyone, so i just said i was an astronaut and hoped people would see me as a imaginative child. i spent many years staring at space, looking out of windows at night time, navigating my way through asteroid storms, radiation clouds, dodging the intergalactic police and escaping the evil lizard empire. but my real enemies were earthbound. skool teachers, adults and the spirit crushing army of defeatism that attempted to crush my spirit as it soared. they damaged me considerably, wounded and dazed i reoriented myself with sex and drugs and shamanistic magickal pursuits, i followed my own drum beat, a drumbeat that took me overseas and a drum beat that led me to escape the clutches of duality. i courted favour with various forms of maya, each leaving me disappointed and somewhat shaken and stirred but eventually i harnessed my outer space skills towards inner space and found my secret weapon. you cannot destroy me.

when i first read the etchings on nevins guitar i knew he was part of the deep fix.
when i first heard louis laugh i knew he was part of the deep fix
when i first had a conversation with val i knew he was part of the deep fix and the deep fix part of him.

finally
vision manifest.
energy flows.
tides ebb
tides flow
one wonders
does one know
eternal night
infinite day
words and music
are just a vibration
the deep fix
is just an idea
but when it vibrates
it's something more
the mind is dissolved
and reassembled made anew
spirit released
in a feed back loop

No comments: