Tuesday, January 26, 2010

australia day to some invasion day to others, just another day to me, a hot one as people swarm to beaches for a slab of meat and a beer, now would be a good time to launch the attack on the stupid people, a cull, trim the population save the planet.
australia day. wow, it amazes me how a population has so much pride in its country, something like this would never happen in england. hordes of families with flags and australian tattoos marching around, parks with concerts and people parading around in animal costumes, its quite strange. i used to go along to survival day but since the apology i don't go and i don't have much to do with protests these days. what do i have to protest about?
i live in a great place, have a great job, make music with brilliant friends and take great medicine. man i'm happy.
what about the whales, the poor, the haitians i hear you say.
well i cannot save the world brothers and sisters. i spent a great deal of my life trying to save people, it's a stupid industry.
anyways australia day, is a very strange thing to witness.
mission control is hot, i walk in and sweat pours from my pores, it's so hot and stifling, even the roaches lay on their backs, exhausted and overwhelmed by this alien heat. my home is a greenhouse, only the plants thrive, my cactus are growing into monsters. they tower up almost touching the ceiling. outside i hear a bat, it lives in the tree outside, he swooped me last year, almost hit my head. we've come to an arrangement.

No comments: