Monday, April 06, 2009

i have no power over the spiders, they have broken our pact and betrayed whatever trust there was, i cannot hold them responsible, they just follow their own nature. they cannot change because they have no control over this side of themselves. i understand and encourage them away but only one takes any notice.

watching vampyre films recently I understand the significance of letting them into your home. the vampyre cannot walk inside ones home unless they are invited, once inside they can feed upon their victims. such is our own demise.

when i confront a vampyre i have a slight insight into it’s nature so I will not reach for garlic and I will not flash it the cross, nor will i hurt it's heart, instead I would lead it to the light, i think this is the what bram stoker wanted to say, eternal existence is sorrow, the vampyre wants to die unconsciously just as the victim desires to be bitten.

i am lucky enough not to believe in my tormentors as demons or vampyres, for they are in actual fact, angels that set me free.

No comments: