Monday, June 09, 2008

i missed The High Priestess by two massages but it gave me time to just organize my space and bond with pansy after the holiday, i hadn't spent much time with him and i wanted him to know i loved him. Anyways things came to me, they fell into place, they made sense and it was easy, surrender to destiny. its been freaking chasing me for a while and there is no freaking escape, so why not bound in all carefree and easy. yeah i really learnt that ayahuscia is salvation for humanity, ultimately all one has to do is listen to the plants, i wish i was a gardener but i'm a city guy, grew up in a city, travelled through cities, it's always been cities, no plants, its funny how my father loves his garden.
so i went to THP's played her my song, 'be my guru' and she helped me, we sang through it together and it sounded a 99% better.
i sang it the way its meant to be sung.
i'm needing to become more conscious with everything, i live in an unconcious realm half the time and what's reflected is my unconcious what i need to do is reflect my conscious mind back as it becomes MORE conscious.
Simple, ha!
Anyway its started when my dad rang me and started to tell me how much he hated living in the UK, and how planet was dying and how the end was nigh. dad and i always talked about apocalypse type stuff, we loved aliens and mysteries, magic and stuff and always have chats about earthquake weather, tidal waves and freak flooding and weird and far out stuff but i just said, 'dad all you can do is make your peace and enjoy the good bits, nature, the wonder, the stars the fascination. and all you can do is love everything.'
that's what my uncle gabriel said to me, it all comes down to 'Love'.
They were his last words to me.
It was a great day. I even heard from a good friend whom i greatly admire, respect and honor.
goodnight

2 comments:

redgrevillea said...

hi there,

I've been reading your blog for a while, and have been enjoying it - I got into via Steve Kilbey's blog. I totally resonate with these lines in particular:

i wish i was a gardener but i'm a city guy, grew up in a city

i'm needing to become more conscious with everything, i live in an unconcious realm half the time and what's reflected is my unconcious what i need to do is reflect my conscious mind back as it becomes MORE conscious

i always talked about apocalypse type stuff

and...there's a Hoodoo Gurus song called 'Be my Guru' i remember that it's really good but have forgotten it now!

...yes there's a lot to discuss about apocalypse...crude oil prices are skyrocketing...this is symbolic of what is to be a huge shift (i don't want to say 'cataclysm'...)

Kind regards to you, Ross

captain mission said...

hey thanks so very much for your kind words ross, i'm glad someone out there enjoys my musings. please feel free to bang me on the head if you feel i'm slipping back to unconsciousness.
i have to check out that hoodoo song, i like some of their stuff, mars needs guitars, right?
the positive stuff is out there, it's just hard to see through the chaos and there is a lot of chaos at the moment. have you read the lucifer principle by howard bloom, its a great way to get a grip on a side of reality we need to look closer at. then try his next book the global brain.
all the best
capt mission