Thursday, May 17, 2007

well another sleepless night, i do feel rather good at the moment though, as i know tonight i will sleep well. remarkable day, met adonis at the mall, he gave me a huge hug and wouldn't let go, then i caught up with rowan who told me about how he was crying when he heard the news about me, it appears i managed to cause a few ripples for people. never mind, i am alive and meredith is alive and we move onwards, hurling out lives closer and closer to the inevitable. i am surrounded by people who really care for me, thats worth something. evan told me he would have flown down if he had known, agent stone said she would have if she had the cash, mitch and rowan both deeply upset. the world is spiralling out of control, i catch glimpses on tv, news reports, it all seems so hopeless, yet i seem to be filled with hope. love i guess makes ya slightly derranged.
so what to do with myself?
i'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all asleep.
Until we wake up that is!

captain mission said...

thank you mr. gurdjeff