Monday, May 21, 2007

i'm up with the sun, early pan and i head down to watch the sun, we stop off for coffee and chat to the old sicillian lady, we walk through the green, we pass evan and pops place, we head back to mission control where the piles of paper on the floor annoy me, the strange half written notes and ideas, the telephone numbers of people i will never call, the half finished songs, there's top much paper here, to many unfinished things, i start throwing things away. I do some work on the computer, photoshop, i'm learning some new tricks, it's requiring a lot of concentration, the phone rings it's meredith.
for the first time i feel like she's really positive, really on track, filled with enthusiasm and it leaves me feeling very good about things. she confirms my own feelings about one another, i really need to hear this as i tend to think meredith is living with one foot in the past and another not quite commited to the idea of us. it's a very life affirming conversation, i hang up with a sparkle in my eye.
work is easy, its nice being surrounded by good people all really supportive and obviously glad to see me healthy, i can see how much i have distressed everyone, i can see their joy at my recovery and its good to know i loved, respected and considered.
Its late now and i am going to do some breathing excersises and then maybe watch some tv, i have not watched tv for a while, i'll test my concentration, maybe i'll watch a whole show.

No comments: