Tuesday, May 15, 2007

all clear, i'm going to have a drink and smoke something green, then i'm going to sleep, the world seems very still right now. i did have a little chat with her, looks like the dr was excellent and she is making great progress, looks like she will be having more conclusive tests in 4 months, looks like she will be staying in adalaide until the new year and i'm feeling just ecstatic that she is alive and kicking.
we spoke a lot about my hospitalization and how she stuck by me, through think and thin, i was so ashamed at my behaviour, i cannot recall anything, but i feel scared that a hidden dimension to my personality just invaded my mind, it took five people to restrain me. That i could have hurt some one i love and that a blow on the head could efffect me so much.
Speaking to some other folk who spoke to me in hospital i discovered that i was totally coherent sometimes and at others i was not.

No comments: