Monday, February 19, 2007

its 11.00 and i'm getting ready for my brother who arrives today from the UK via India, its gonna be great to see him, its been a few years, actually to long. Martin is a corprate head, he's the successful member of the family, owns property and has power over people, but he's a nice guy with it. We have not been very close, i guess icome from a complex family, a family where distance creates a better quality between our relationship, close proximity destroys it. Anyways today i been cleaning up, moving books and papers and organizing my home to accomodate him. I'm a loner, i don't really like sharing my space so the whole event will have an impact upon me but its goona be good having someone to chat to and discuss things with. my family is deep and vast, especially on my fathers side, spaning all continents we are everywhere, hugely mystical, adventurous and experince seekers, a biographers dream. in the next few weeks i'll write some information about my family up in posts, you can discover some incredible stories and facts about them, bear in mind always....the truth is stranger than fiction.

No comments: