Saturday, February 10, 2007


covered in some sort of slimey sweat, a film of oily stink has developed over my skin, frictionless and somewhat difficult to contain, this strange second skin seems to have a life of its own, i mean take my wanderings around glebe markets today,
not only did every girl i gaze upon smile at me they reached out to touch me, some even swiping their finger along my arm, my forehead and then confidently putting their finger straight into their mouths and sucking it. I mean the interactions were direct and sexual, there was definatly no hidden messages, communication seemed to take place on a somewhat 'Jean-Baptiste Grenouille' type level. I have never really felt so sweaty, tired and dirty as the last two days in which i have not slept at all, showered or generally made my self follow any normal conventions and abulation. in fact i am quite disgusted at myself and bemused by this side effect. as i meandered from stall to stall, in the heat of the saturday sun i discovered i had left a silver trail behind me, my legs seemed to secrete an almost snail like substance, slightly visible. as the afternoon wore on i dicovered two small appendages were growing upon my head, long stalks with bulbous endings. i became ravounous feasting on various foods from different sellers, even eating one out of his stock, but it seemed that greens were the order of the day, leafy salads and the ocasional cabbage. in all i ate 17 whole cabbages and 26 lettice amonst the other vegtables. the hunger was overwhelming, as if all concious thought was no zeroed in on feeding, the market became a blur of abstract colour, the people including the girls following me became elongated bipedal shapes that i could no longer recognise as having anything in common with, they buzzed a lot, waved their strange limbs about and started distracting me from my prime directive. it was not until i came to glebebooks and stood outside the window that i caught my reflection, my skin had lost its darkness, now silver and almost moonlight, the strange antenea stuck out from my head sending and recieving signals out into the atmosphere. i began to localize them, as bits of information flashed upon my brain, forming images in my mind. images of slug life, eating and sexual urges far greater than human ones, i could sense the precense of female slug nearby, perhaps inside gleebebooks. i made my way past the new releases, past crime fiction, past sci fiction, towards the steps, a mother moved nervously aside, grabbing her childthing, made way as i slid up the steps. by the time i was on the high level i found her, head buried in 'Modern Architecture' a massive volume of contempory designs, she had eaten half of the book already, her antenea twisted around as i invaded her personal space, i transmitted my desires and waited for the response, a short burst of highly erotic energy rippled through my two stalks, and i made my way towards her body, covered in slime, she put down the book, 'finish it i said, ' your gonna need the energy.'

No comments: