Friday, January 12, 2007

surfs dropped in temp. down from 23 to 15 in the space of a few hours, its crazy, maybe the icebergs floating passed new zealand are melting and a cold current is formed, i don't know but it was like swimming through ice cubes. i lost my last flipper, the shredder, which i loved immensely, in fact its my second pair and i am uncertain where i can get a new pair from as the dive shop closed down. I'll miss that baby.
meredith my Adelaide girl is wonderful, she texts me every day and calls, very thoughtful and really attractive, smart and despite our contrasting looks i think this may work. She's coming up to sydney for a week soon, i'm kinda excited about seeing her, its nice that she made the effort. i guess this week will be the week where we both understand if this has any potential to work seriously. i want her to get to know me a bit more cos lets face it, i'm a freakazoid.
well my work situation is developing into an interesting new level where the bitch from hell actually has started agreeing with me in our team meetings. its funny she's on the run but its to late the final confrontation is imminent.
good vs evil, im no longer sure whos good and whos evil but i gotta face the fear and do it anyway. its a huge step in confrontation with people that piss me off, personal development with an edge, fortunatly it will be mediated by some sort of official.

No comments: