Friday, January 19, 2007

meredith bubbles flew up from Adelaide to play, it's nice having someone around mission control to hang out with, of course like all plans i developed things don't always run the way i expect, i thought we would be doing heaps of stuff but we seem to have settled into a nice routine, with intermittent adventures to the city, beach or cinema. meredith has also assisted me in a number of rituals, i use my small atrium where i cast my spells and invocations, she's slightly bemused but enthusiastic about being an assistant. Surprisingly she also accepts my neurotic need to keep my home clean and has even assited in the laborious task of wiping the foliage of my indoor plants with a damp cloth. sex has been incredible, she's creative and open and remarkably interested in experimental type of experiences providing there's an emotional commitment. given she lives in adalade and i sydney this may be a good starting point as i like my space and would suffocate in a costaphobic proximity. today we are going to do some photographs, so i am looking forwards to seeing how chameleonic she can present, better blow the dust of my camera.

i was at a friends Kane home, he had been pestering me for ages to play some of my songs to him which i did, he seemed enthused. I've been getting lots of texts from him asking to cover my songs. its a paradox becuase in the short time i spent with him he told me despite his spiritual inclination towards an indian saint called 'the hugging saint' he hates jews. the irony.

No comments: