Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm being introduced to Richard Brandson through an english guy callled Chris Evans, they are talking to me about wealth creation and i am getting on fabulously with Mr. Branson who takes me on a tour of his sub tropical paradise in Florida, it has a monorail. Richard says 'You gotta think outside the Box'
I say 'Richard, i am so far outside the box i can't even see the freakin box.'
'Well that's yr problem.'
Evans is telling me how he made millions, lost it all, then made it again. He says its all in the head and then its doing.
Anyway the dream was so real, the conversation so real, i woke up and wrote it down.

Later in the day i saw my friend Jules and tell her my dream, she says her partner is finishing writing a book about people that think outside the box so far they can't see the box.
Amazing hey?

No comments: