Sunday, December 03, 2006


it seems like i was cought in some strange whirlwind and sort of typhoon that took me to autistic central where yet again i experience difficulties with the non disabled. its funny the non disabled so called staff are actually more disabled than the people i work with. there's a real fucked up, power control trip that people seem to get on, me, its not my sence at all. never really has been. anyway fro the last three days i have been sucked into work reality and now, sunday night, i'm going to have a drink and a spliff just to kick back with and ease into myself again. The weather here is remarkable, fri. morning i was surfing nakid in hot sunny glorious summer, sunday night its the ice age zooming in. i hate the cold, its my enemy, i like to sweat.
i see old steve kilbey answered my question about the piano on mistress, fuck its him playing, the guys a freaking genuis, why don't they give him the recognition he desreves, fuck its criminal, instead we get sports heroes and legends. anyways i'm procrastinating my way through sunday evening, i should be invoking some cash and working on me base charkras, especially that red one. as i rolled a number i heard that that familiar voice of my guardian angel saying, 'mmm, grass = leaky aura'
strangly enough i had P=A playing at mission control.

No comments: