Sunday, September 24, 2006

i'm wandering around the conspirisy market, i sometimes stop in for organic goods but never stay to long else i get angry at all the freaky left wing lunatics and their lizard theories, the gwb is satan mantra is about as dumb a statement as i can take at 10am. Anyways its very windy, stalls re being knocked over, tables flying, tents sailing on a breeze, people rushing around wondering what happened to gravity, me i'm just a tourist watching, i get me nuts, me pears, me weird fibres and soaps and stuff my body needs to function and this guy comes over and tells me to watch a dvd he's going to give me, its called 'In Plane Sight.'
anyway maybe i'll watch it later. He tells me that the americans are evil and that al gore is one of them, the inconvienent truth is just a dupe, a distraction to panic people and get them to spent up big time. I get nervous and walk away, he's following me, telling me to watch the dvd.
i get home and sleep for a few hours, then it's babylon to read the papers and have a pot of tea and in the heat everyone starts to melt, people walking around half nakid, curves every where, this is the world i live in, mmm, global warming bring it on.

No comments: