Sunday, July 09, 2006



it's not everyday your fave artist answers a question you ask them, but a certain mr. kilbey repiled when i asked who his fave writer was...

mission my fave writer changes day to day
but i wanna tell ya all about an Amazing book called winterlong
by elizabeth hand. money back guarantee youll f%^&ing love it!!!

well i know i am a complete church freak, and i wish i didn't feel so excited but i am and i need to share it with some one, how cool is that? look i meet loads of famous people in my day, i even met william burroughs once, i went to school with george micheal and my first gig with my band was supporting the cure in a scout hall, i met hollywooden actors, i met iggy pop stars, writers, directors and all them celebs but this is the only band that really matters to me, and steve is a kinda mythological figure in my life. it's funny i had loads of chances to meet him but i was always scared he would disappoint me, but 25 years on i did eventually meet him and he never disappointed me, what a authentic individual, a really talented creative person who is switched on and intelligent and very funny. i guess i will always be the adolecent kid when it comes to the church, the imprint was so strong, i can't seem to break it but right now i don't really mind. I am over the moon, over jupiter and saturn to.

No comments: