Thursday, April 13, 2006

well here i am undercover at my office, attempting to post my first entry from outside of Mission Control.
Lets see what can i tell you about today, i guess i just sat around playing guitar and writing songs for hours this morning, my electronic tuner is a fantastic device for getting my strings all sounding crisp and fresh but i admit it takes me a while to nail it.
Well the beautiful emilie had me pick her up this afternoon, where she preceded to tell me yet again about her evenings sexual exploits with the flat mate, me i am feeling depressed, actually i considered telling her about one of mine but figured what the hell, i don't want to bait her, she may just end up going nuts on me, anyway she did look nice in her newly dyed red hair, 'drop dead georgous red' i said, she smiled and looked at me coyly in a non sexual way, manipulated me into buying her some cigarettes and running some errands,'you're like the femme fatale from some dectective movie.' I'm just the dumb PI.' Then she flashed me a smile.
Anyway being full of love is hard work when you have people like emilie around ya, except emilie has this great brain. Yeah i don't really even need her body, just the brain will do thanks. I'll keep it in a glass box next to my pet octopus and my jellyfish tank, it will be suspended in a dark green liquid, supplied all nutrients and have this disembodied voice, sexy and french eminatting from speakers hidden in my rooms, occasionally she will have to watch helplessly as i have sex with various girls i bring home. Mmm, okay it's just a weird fantasy but i never said i wasn't wierd.

Home made Pizzas
the base
mushrooms
black sliced olives
pesto
goats cheese
garlic

spread the pesto over the base, add loads of sliced mushrooms, garlic, olives and hunks of goats cheese, stick in oven till the base goes light brown, enjoy.

No comments: