Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i left W. Berlin 20 years ago, i slipped out from certain rock infamy in hedonistic berlin to domestic insularity in avalon beach australia, i left behind me musical brother Martin Von Donaldson, and started a new life, following my dna programming i guess, the instinct kind took over and i left my dream to be an adult, a grown up, with grown up responsibility. I swapped a leather jacket for a Hawaiian shirt and board shorts. I never really said goodbye to Martin, it was just an awkward parting.

Well life is filled with surprises, today i tried the number of the recording studio in germany and spoke to a sound enginneer who happened to be standing right next to Martin.
He was so surprised to hear my voice, says it's got a heavy australian accent.
Martin revealled he had become jewish and discovered the Kabbala, ironically as he always took the piss of my own jewish roots, but i guess it explained a deep connection we both felt towards one another. Imagine, we had been seperated 20 years, and now we was chatting. Martin man. i love ya and i am going to see ya soon, we are going to eat poppy cake and have a glass of whiskey and I'll sing ya a song, song of songs or something, ha.
Martin has two kids.
So there ya go more Magick flowing around me, my whole life is filled with magick, so is your's, get those charkras balanced, fix up that leaky aura, contemplate your ego, loose yourself and find the self, eat no meat, surrender, take control, be responsible, love, dream, surf, embrace the paradox.

No comments: