Thursday, April 06, 2006

ahhh a decent sleep, at least 8 hours which is pretty long for me, considering i average 4 a night, it's a cold wind, biting the surface, the coffee is hot, Dick 3 sits down next to me and tells me a bad joke, i get a call from a surfing buddy, we meet in Babylon and go for a swim, waters warm, flat, minius surf, go for a hot drink, meet the millionare computer dot con guy who rambles meaningless things to me, he's making x amount of dollers, buying a new car, a new house, bigger faster, new affiliates in america, canada, hong kong, i gaze at the passing traffic, when he leaves we go to another secluded tea place i know where no one can interupt me from reading the international misinformation, i drink my special tea Triple E then part company from my surfing friend and head back to Pansy. It's good to be alive, it's good to be covered in salt, it's good to bathe in the ocean, it's good to see all the beauty this morning. I wonder if that cute french girl is thinking about me as she soars above the water, i wonder if she can give me another 50%.

yeah the surf in the afternoon came good, went to see a fantastic film called 'inside man'
Later i disolved into light, shimmering, etheric, reality looks like all sorts of things when you change your energy, the matrix kinda gets half the picture but the true nature of reality is not digital, it's information in pure form, formless, it manifests as whatever we want it to, proccessing it on the other hand is something quite difficult. I process using several techniques which i will explain at a later date.

1 comment:

captain mission said...

yes thank you that is very sound advice and i think true, it's something i could never do, i've always been 100% kinda guy, although i think, in love one has to factor in the unknown elements, so 99% makes a lot of sense.
Even if it's 99% that lasts two weeks, i'd feel more at ease with that than a 50% that lasts 2 years.