Saturday, March 25, 2006

watched dark clouds drift across the skies today, like a huge ship, slowly moving up to the harbour, a little bit of rain, a short shower, then cloud burst and then suddenly the bue sky appeared and the sun smiled and every one seemed relieved that their weekend was not ruined, me i sent the gorgeous emilie her answer today, it hurt like hell...

yet there it is, a nice piece of writing, just the right amount of humor and sobrietry, and yeah every word true, its a sad day here at mission control, i don't know what to do next, i mean i guess i should work on a few songs, i mean i have a heart filled with inspiration, may as well do something crazy with it.
Here's a song i wrote today.

Second Chances

girl on a bike you're a star in my eyes
a modern expression of a post impressionist mind
flash passed the cafes and all the street signs
chasing the wind and all the car tail lights
this city is empty but its filled to the brim
with people all seeking something to believe in
and throw me a look, toss me a smile
i seen you speeding slow, down for a while

when we exchange glances, i know it enhances
my faith in love at first sight and second chances

girl on a bike dressed in helmet and jacket
your exhuasts fucked and its making a racket
but i can still hear my heart pound like a drum beating
everytime i see you on that bike speeding
i know i am foolish what can i say
its in my blood, i was born that way
yeah slam on those brakes and come to a stop
let me ride with ya till we both drop

when i make my advances, i'll take my chances
to my faith in love at first sight and second chances

No comments: