Sunday, March 19, 2006

Its a grey overcast sunday, the kinda day where ya just lay on the sofa and watch old movies with a steaming mug of coco and a cute girl to cuddle up with, however at Mission Control we don't have a cute girl, any coco or a movie to watch, but that's the kinda day it is.
Well after my last confession, i did meet emilie again, we had sushi in manly where she declared her undying love and admiration for me, well okay that bit actually only occurred in my head but we did spend a lovely evening together as she revealled her history and some personal stuff, i listened with restraint, a proffessional detachment, intimate issues were discussed, my mask was up, but let me say that wearing masks in the precence of a beautiful french girl, the facsade cannot last long, a smile must have flashed through, a dreamy vacant look passed across my eyes, you know what it is like, swimming in an ocean of potential, drowning in possibility, this is the Magick that i obsess about, this is the way it works.
We later went for a drink, resumed a conversation about her travels, she's travelled everywhere. She's got the scars. I don't really like manly, its filled with obnoxious drunks and loud english backpackers looking to score with the natives, still fresh in culture shock, overwhelmed by the beach, the sand, the weather and the beer.
Anyways, emile asked if i wanted to spend some time with her on monday, i said i would try to get some time off work, maybe i could swap a shift but it was unlikely.
The next morning i sent a text, 'Only a total madman would choose to go to work over spending the day with a beautiful french girl.'
Kinda romantic as it gets for me.

I met up with Agent Stone, Saturday morning in the city, we had both worked the night, both struggling with the gravity that lack of sleep inflicts on the body and mind. It was however, very good to see her, we drove to surrey hills where my freind Jaqc and Georgina were holding an exhibition of their photography. Nice stuff. Then lunch in a very cute but far to red cafe. The bright walls and floors and cieling reminded me of Martins room in West Berlin, an angry person dosn't need red walls. Jaqu mentioned she would be going to europe to visit berlin and i told her a few spots to check out.
i spent a small fortune on books and then agent stone dragged me on a cd shopping extravaganza through the city, then it was time to go back to work, so you can imagine the toll tiredness was taking on my body. However work was an easy night, i caught a reasonably good movie called, 'In a Savage Land' that had some intresting themes, then sleep hit me like a curtain of velvet wrapping around my body.

No comments: