Friday, March 24, 2006

a flexable mind embraces change, yeah easy to read difficult to do, every disaster is a potential blessing, thats how i see things now, make it a positive else its going to destroy you, the world is not at war with ya, it just feels like that if you remain fixed, a blade of grass bends in the wind, a tree snaps. well the world is not at war with me, it brings me beautiful french girls, lesbians want my babies, i love my job, i love my play, i love my dog and my son, i have nothing but love and grattitude. travelling opens the mind, i saw things that confronted me, i saw things that i found difficult to deal with, cripples, starving, poverty like you never believed, i saw the sick, the lame the deseased, i saw creulty. The creulest thing i ever saw, a chained monkey, large and on a long leash being dragged into the ocean by some islamic africans in zanzibarr, the monkey was screeching, resisting and freaking out, monkeys like the jungles, they like the land, being forced into elements like the ocean is unnatural, there is no collective unconcious to fall back on, it's abohrent to the monkey. The gang were all teens, laughing and enjoying the monkeys sufferring, i was in a resurant watching this, i ran down screaming at the kids and they jeered at me, one threw a rock, the two girls i sat with pulled me away, tears were pouring down my face, and i saw the light in the monkeys eyes, he looked at me with pity, more intelligence in those eyes than the idiots species who enslaved him.
i don't care what humans do to oher humans, it's sad and disgraceful but i expect a little brutality from humans, evolution my ass, humanity has never taken responsibility for its own evolution, it's no more evolved than the dinosuars were.
But i do care about how we treat animals, thats why i don't eat anything i have not killed myself.

No comments: