Wednesday, March 29, 2006

bit emotional what with the church fall out, what a fucking band, nuffink like them on the planet, you can keep your u2 and err _______ fill in yer own blanks, yep the chuch are, as i have always said, the only band that matters.
also on top of all that palarva, i had to say goodbye to Proffessor Leary this morning, he's off to be an extreme spa and bar man in thialand, and i will miss him deeply.
i'm just as foolish as any other person but in me years i have learnt a few things and let me just say something about friendship, freindship is something i don't give away, i chose my friends very carefully, in fact to be my friend you have to pass a number of tests and rites of passage, and the Prof. Leary, man he passed them all before we even met. The guys a genius, a true revolutionary, a man of the cosmos, like his namesake. I love that guy and saying good bye was hard.

well its tiger time, which means, for us tigers (the proffessor is one) we have some big stuff happening, not sure what but i can feel it in my bones, it's nice and challenging, amazing and all part of the cosmic plan, mmm, it tastes nice to, well as things develop i'll keep ya posted. my art consultant, in the mountains says my photographs are ready to go, i'll get em soon, great big huge things on accrylic, that hang from the ceiling like sculptures.

I got a nice e mail from the church people saying i was on the guest list, i didn't even know but that's nice of em, lovely chaps and their womin folk are awesome to (thanks tiare, you are a star)

No comments: