Saturday, February 04, 2006

Yesterday after surf drove to newtown, king street packed, where would i park, trust the parking pixies and use the force, perfect space outside the sandrigham, catch mwp in rehersal, i was confused, 'am i the only person who turned up?'
mwp without missing a beat says,'you are in france in 1942.'
me, 'i thought i saw a vortex out there.'

yes i got to watch the soundcheck, and what fun it is, later the usual suspects turn up, Dan drove from Port Mak with his video, Laetitia was there and mwp's lovely lady Tiare gave me a nice warm welcome and made me feel very comforatable. The rest I can only describe as fucking brilliant, very stimulating, amazing sounds, amazing music and yep funny to.

Good news is MWP and SK may be doing some more shows, i hope somewhere really obscure, then i can make an adventure of it.

Picked up Richard Ashcrofts new cd and a few new books to read, as if i need them. I think i have a book habit.

No comments: