Monday, February 27, 2006

Saw MWP and The Moon Maidens last night, god man they just hit the zone, i don't know how they felt about it but from where i sat it was awesome, really the best live music i have seen in Sydney (excluding the church) those songs are very diverse and range from the intense to the sublime, my faves being, 'feed your mind' and 'lullaby for the lonely', however they were all excellent. I do love the idea that MWP enters into a dialogue with his audience, and conversation ranges from english humor, obscure dj's from the UK (fluff) and Ingmar Bergman movies. Yep it's not just entertainment, its an education.

Strange to return to work after a week off, the autistic folks were all looking a bit bizzare but still kind of cute. It's an extreeme enviroment in a ways, a normal looking home, inhabited by 5 unhinhibited neurotic and slightly deranged charachters, but then i guess it's not much different than big brother.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, like you
wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you
just can do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a bit, however instead
of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Anonymous said...

I'll right away grab your rss as I can not to
find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly allow me realize so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another informative web site. Where else
could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect
means? I've a mission that I'm just now running on, and
I have been at the glance out for such information.

Anonymous said...

Some genuinely interesting points you have written.Helped me a
lot, just what I was searching for :D.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would
really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, awesome blog!