Tuesday, January 24, 2006

While driving to work i heard on the radio that an English protest group has stopped the development of a building as it will upset the fairies, the builders agreed to redesign the project. That was followed by a flying saucer story. RAW - eat yr heart out.
Supernatural book taking up a lot of my time, moving into amazing realms where Hancock actually takes the DMT himself and describes exactly the experience I have in other posts. He goes on to link the shamanic experience as venturing into the dmt realm and receiving information from the entities, this is verified by Crick (of dna fame) who confessed he used LSD to uncover the secrets of DNA. Another molecular scientist said that when she was under the influence of DMT she saw a chromosome from the perspective of a protein flying above the long DNA strand. She claimed to have received teaching specifically in her vision concerning the unknown function of the DNA sequence called 'CpG islands.' These are found upstream of about 60% of all human genes. The Shaman say they learn from their experiences, the entities teach them, they get information from the plants.
Hancock cites McKenna's research and Panspermic theory, goes a great deal into Crick's eccentric reasearch into the soul of man then looks at the connection between Junk DNA as a language implanted in us. Yes a Language that is accessed by Shamen and more recently by science. The odds of DNA forming this pattern is the equivelent of a Jumbo Jet being made from a Junkyard, which gives a nod to the intelligent design theory, however something tells me its far from Christian. Although there are plenty references that the Church has hijaked, eg Lourdes was built upon a fairy grotto where there were several documented sightings of the supernatural, it was used as a place of healing long before the church were involved, Jesus underwent some sort of shamanic initiation, his whole story is based upon the process but the real insights are from the old testament, strewn with descriptions of the world through the dmt portal. See Ezikeil and the books of Enoch.

Meanwhile back at Mission Control I am settling in for a bowl of brown rice and fish and a dvd called 'The Jacket.'
The movie turned out to be an intresting idea, reminded me of 12 Monkeys, funny how time travel and mental illness work together. Intresting discussion with Leary about the idea that a machine cannot travel in time becuase it needs time to operate it, unless it's quantum in nature. Personally i think travelling in time is nothing to do with machines, it's about the mind. I have never worn a watch, never lived in a structure of time, it cannot contain me, i refuse to let it constrain me. The first steps in becoming a mystic is to accept time and space are the same thing and our measurement of time is a construct. Time is natures way of stopping everything happening at once, a dose of belladonna will show you how it works, however do your research, it's not a substance to take lightly.
RAW describes it as the strangest drug experience he has ever known.

I started this Blog as a means of keeping my thoughts in one place and as an area to show my work, but i also want to explain in a sort of loose process, the path of Magickian. It's a tall order to call oneself a Magickian and i don't do it lightly, but it is the only word that applies to my Will and My Destiny. However i do not want to offer a similar type of treatese as my peers, a handbook or a idiots guide, I don't want to aline myself to the millions of Wiccans and Pagans out there, we do not really share anything in common, burn your Bucland books, he stole every idea hewrote from Crowley on his Hastings Death Bed.
i just want to follow my own tangents and ebb and flow, leaving a trail of information, some patterns for people to follow. And I wonder who i write this for, possibly myself but i think if i where honest i would have to say, i write this for my son Jakob. One day when I am dead he will wonder about his dad, he can have this, and wonder on.

There are three truths Jakob.

There is your truth
Their Truth
And then there is The Truth.

and no one ever knows the Truth.
So here is My Truth. In black and white, in pixils and pixies, i danced with the fairies Jake, i wandered the globe, had my mind opened so wide i discovered the universe inside me, I took drugs and had sex and ate the sacred lotus and i cried and I laughed and I broke and I healed myself and found my power, the truth, this world is nothing but an illusion, yet is reflects you soul. Enjoy it. If you take the Magickians path it's a commitment, there's no turning back, there's no escape, no easy soft options, you gotta face the inevitable, laugh at Deaths doorways, ring his bells, get the old fucker outta bed and chasing you down the street, you have take the pill, jump down the rabbit hole, get on board, ride the roller coaster into the night, yeah not many want to take that kind of responsibility. As a kid I was always looking at the stars, i was nuts about sci fi, i read everything, i was wanting to be abducted, i was wanting to escape, get away from school, from my home, from my town, i was desperate to find something out there, in the universe. that could give me a reason for living in the madness i saw around me. Yet there was incredible beauty, once the moon rose over my street, it was so huge, i felt like i could walk out onto its craters, it filled up the whole sky. I was luckey, i travelled at a young age, i saw NYC, climbed up those towers and felt like King of the World, i saw spanish sunsets and italian sunrises, yeah i saw the beauty man, it turned me on.
But I had a learning disability, i had dixlexia, I was born left handed and forced to use my right, my wires were crossed, the teachers humiliated me, my peers were thugs, east end villans and scoundrels, school was a war zone, i was luckey i made it out alive, the hate, you could taste it. I went off to learn Photography, then one day i found myself hitching on the New Jersy Turnpike.

No comments: