Monday, January 30, 2006

Up early, climb into dawns cracks, so to speak, take Pan for a walk and a run, we have a bit of a play out the front, while i assess my morning. Once Pan is fed and watered and content i head down to meet Leary and another person, we discuss belief and then someone starts talking about if the US actually destroyed the towers themselves, yeah yeah yeah, its conspiracy after conspiracy. I have no opinion on the matter all i know is the surf is feeling good and I need to get in it.
I'm right the surf was the best ever, it was perfect. I am in bliss.
Heal into Babylon to get supplies, it's filled with the beautiful people, the rich the famous, the butcher the baker the freakin bomb makers and every one is suddenly an expert on politics, its all a big conspiracy, yet unbeknown to them the biggest conspiracy is there is no conspiracy, i mean the govts of the planet are fucked, they don't even bother to conspire anymore, i'm feeling smothered, suffercating, have to get back into the water, Babylon makes me charkras go all outta whack.

No comments: