Saturday, January 21, 2006

Surfs up, it's big and wild and messy and although i caught a few waves it was a reflection of my messy tired and jaded mind. I was actually at a loss at what to do with myself today, i mean i am a recluse, it's not as though i am even in the game. so consequently i did put up my hammock and swung around all day reading, listening to an amazing compilation i was sent by a fellow womber, it's called insurgancy mix and it's thematically follows the rise and fall of america, some great tunes, the only one i felt slighty iffy about was an old ultravox post John Foxx, but 4 cds of giant songs.
So yeah so i am wondering what i should do about getting a girlfriend when i think how about some internet dating, it's gotta be good, so i write some nonsence up lets see what happens, although i do recal me saying earlier that it's pheremones that makes the whole attraction thing work for me, i love the scent of a woman, i can be with the most stunning girl but if she don't smell right, it's no go.
And you know what, while we are on the subject of girls, i have a few ex's that i would like to say, fuck you to, cos you were selfish and nasty and never once had my intrests at heart, yeah you know who you are but if you don't,
Debbie- Amalia - ALH - Roxy - Sarah C
Well i am to tired to expend any energies on those other than name them.

No comments: