Sunday, January 15, 2006

Supernatural, getting into very interesting territory, looking at the shamanic representation of piercing and the lines that are drawn on cave art through the body, simulating the type of mental pain the shaman goes through when using some dmt forms. Many descriptions of the process, body being torn apart, violent sensations of being eaten by animals, razor blades over skin goes with the shamanic journey. Myself as a youth experienced a period where i had a series of very vivid dreams and flashes of myself being ripped apart, severed and disembodied, dismembered and reassembled. According to tribes peoples this is early sign of shamanic initiation, however Hancock in his book sees this as part of the psychedelic experience as well. Hancock also looks at the cave as a representation of a portal.
This morning I walked through a number of spider webs, my mind being somewhere between sleep and awake brought forwards flashes of spider conciousness.
Each one a great architect.
The sensation of being bathed in spider webs is not pleasant and my fears surfaced early.
I wondered around the old organic markets, had a chat about aspartine with my main man, he reckons it's going to be bigger than cigarettes. Aparently aspartine poisoning is identical to diabeties.We had a laugh at my theory on human beings being the ultimate cash crop, he was talking about rats in labs and i reminded him that we are the rats, only dumber because we see no cages and take our dumb drugs willingly. The Human Race is Run. Anyways i bought a strange spinach mushroom feta thing from a turkish family who were inpressed with my 'Yassassin.'
Fell asleep for a power sleep, woke up with my face flat and drooling.

No comments: