Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's fucking australia daze and the beach is filled with idiots eating dead animals and listening to politicians and local counsellors give long winded boring self congratulating speeches, the brainwashed public would soak up all this nonsence and feel good about it whereas i just wanna negotiate the crowds and get wet, catch waves and be in this glorious moment.
Last night I finished supernatural, conclusions are we have written into our dna some alien technology accessed only by dmt. The Hebrew University seems convinced that this is the case.
Hancock went of to stonehenge to take some mushrooms, great end to a scientific book.
Me I am home this morning, waiting for crowds to disperese then of for a surf, a sleep and some reading.

So I am travelling with my dad, in spain, we are working on an apartment they had, it's kind of intresting as it's the first time i travelled with my dad alone as an adolecent, i didn't really spend much time with him but it was nice, i remember it vividly as being pleasant. One night I had a dream, it was about my grandfather, i took it as just a dream but it was an initiation.
That dream was the first in a sequence of dreams that seemed to have some sort of elusive meaning, at the back of my mind I knew what it was, in the depths of my subconcious I pushed them, like tiny time bombs, depth charges waiting to detonate. I managed to ignore them for years and found myself in a life I never ever expected, I was married, living in a house, with a child, happy, then in the blink of an eye i lost everything, found myself in the strange place I called extra visionary blue, it's a place where lost notes go, sad songs and tragic lovers huant, it's similar to this reality only it lays in a pool of thoughts to deep for tears. I stayed there, made a home there and explored the dimensions of this landscape, here i was nearly killed. Murdered actually, i was so far gone that my assailent freaked out, he released his grip from around my throat and fell away from me, my calmness, my total placidness and acceptence had scared him, i was happy to leave this place. Anyway's that was a slight turning point and i came back into the world, your world, i came back knowing that there was a meaning in the madness, there had to be, it had been there all my life, waiting, i just needed to find it, but the strangest thing was it found me.

No comments: