Monday, January 09, 2006

i never had much common sense, one thing i recall at school was teachers always asked me, 'Mission, don't you have any common sense?' and eventually i guess i just figured i didn't, I mean that’s what teachers taught me, later as i grew i gained a different type of sense a wisdom. Uncommon Wisdom, I called it, Frijop Capra stole the term from me, but that’s ok, it wasn’t really mine anyways. Uncommon Wisdom is like the opposite of common sense, it's the stuff that defies expectation, it's magickal, shamanic and it's something I developed early, possibly because I was born left handed and forced to use my right hand thus a certain ambidextricy in my brain structure. Uncommon Wisdon defies description because it cannot be talked about in logical terms, it is not logical. It's how I know what's going to happen next, it's magical in essence. It's tapping in to Akashik records, it’s tapping in to Holographic Universe and the Quantum elements. It's neither here nor there, it has to be somewhere....

Revelation. Have you read it lately, it’s a beautiful piece of writing, all that weird shit falling from the stars and fiery monsters with 7 heads, antichrists and Armageddon. I am not a christian and i don't believe in religion although i am very interested in it but i like the sci fi elements associated with the bible and revelation is pretty much filled with sci fi stuff. Actually the Old Testament is my fave, i mean, it's the story of a people, a moving people travelling the Middle East, being fucked over by everyone and doing a little fucking over as well, it's got everything, sex, death, emotions, i mean it's very human it's gritty and real with a freaking amazing God who does all these strange interventionist things, prophets and slaves, evil kings and lovers and survival. Yeah it's the human race. It's Us.
Kabbalistically it's another story, i mean the Old Testament, is a code within a code, its the first self help manual to become a godlike. I mean whom ever put it together knew what they were doing, I guess the Old Testament is how Jesus learnt his tricks, he learnt from those wise men at the temple, not just hung out all day getting smashed, he did the exercises, developed his powers and skills and understood the machinations of the universe. We are all daughters and sons of god, we just have to do the work. Move that Kundalini, practise the Middle Path, learn to still the mind and understand the responsibility that goes with being a god.
It’s a responsibility no one really seems to want.
One thing that freaked me out when i read the bible was the story of Abraham and his son. I could never understand why a God would put a man through that kind of test. And what kind of man has that kind of faith in God. It still disturbs me and intrigues me at the same time.

No comments: