Thursday, December 01, 2005



Still a bit dazed, hazed, phazed and slipping and sliding out of different realities, where's that fucking wormhole anyways, i left it with my keys.
Well, yesterday i returned to fbi to get to see my fave people on the planet and was even invited to sit in and listen to the interveiw with Steve and Tim, does it get much better, yes it does becuase the special K, then outta the blue, asked if i could drop him home.
Man i would have driven to stokholm and back for you.
Anyways Mission accomplished straight to work for a night with my favorite autistic people though by morning i was feeling jaded, but nothing the surf could't fix. Oh how i love my new handboard and my flippers, and how fucking healing and wonderous is that wet stuff.
Well all charkras alighned and ready for action I did a little more work on the script, messed around with some images, by the way hope you like the pics, all my own work, mmm, constantly forgetting to eat, even Timothy Leary mentioned i was looking trim, or did I hallucinate that. Took the great dog Pan for a long walk, he's getting pretty good with the frisbee these days.
Tommorrow is the 1st Church gig and I'm pretty fucking excited.
Halfway through Judas Unchained, it's getting even better. Still listening to '2 Beasts' Iona Blues seems to have me in it's trance, it's been in my car for two weeks now and although the simple minds boxed set arrived today, its got a longevity that may last a while.

No comments: